Today is the big day. Rather, tonight is the big night. But either way, I’m waking up in London tomorrow! I’m hoping I’ll have enough wi-fi to pop in and share some details from my travels. Either way, there will be a full recap when I get home in 10 days.
In the meantime, I wanted to share a few of my favorite links and sources that I’ve been using religiously in preparation for this trip. I gathered these links for the past 6 months, so hopefully, this is a good starting point for any of you wanderlust-ers who are as clueless as me :)
- The best most comprehensive packing trip for a trip to Europe by The Every Girl
- Tips on using your iPhone for free abroad
- Traveling light during winter by Seventeenth and Dirving
- How to Save Money on Travel
- Handbag Heaven’s tips and tricks on what to pack for international travel